* Master's degree in relevant field, e.g., Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology and Business Administration, or equivalent (Master’s degree would be preferred)
* Certifications related to Technology or Auditing, such as Cloud provider certifications, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience or equivalent combination, preferably in financial institutions, international organizations, or similar environment. Audit/Consulting experience with Big 4 Firms is highly desired. Preferred qualifications include:
* 2+ years of experience with IT control frameworks;
* 1+ years of experience in IT integrated, application reviews and system development life-cycle auditing
* Experience applying technical knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT operations, network operations or security audits and/or ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft). Knowledge of networks technology, operating systems, midrange platforms, personal computers, system development, client/server architecture;
* Experience in utilizing data analysis in support of internal auditing, presenting results, and drawing conclusions to provide insights into engagement with supervision and guidance. Develops logical viewpoint based on analysis and shows the thought process used to arrive at conclusions;
* Experience in conducting audits of controls in cloud-based environments or emerging technologies such as RPA, IoT and AI;
* High proficiency in MS Office Suite and in creating effective Power Point Presentations.
* Good understanding of internal audit practices and procedures with excellent organizational and communications skills; ability to successfully manage high priority tasks with a variety of stakeholders, and deliver high quality work;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management. The successful candidate needs to work collaboratively with internal and external clients;
* Good oral and written communications skills are essential, with ability to effectively prepare, present and discuss findings in written and oral form to convey complex ideas in an engaging manner with clarity, diplomacy and precision. Highly proficient in English, both speaking and writing.
* Demonstrates personal integrity and adheres to professional principles, values and ethics.
* Proactive and innovative, with an open and collegial work style with ability to listen and integrate ideas from diverse views, create partnerships and collaborate with others.
Lead and Innovate -
Develops innovative solutions with others. Encourages and works with others to identify, incubate and implement relevant solutions. Identifies opportunities in changing circumstances and energizes others to continuously improve, using intentional strategies to boost morale, team spirit, and productivity in context of WBG’s values and mission. Helps others to understand problems, client needs and the underlying context. Seizes opportunities to contribute to achievement of key objectives and solve problems with initiative.
Deliver Results for Clients -
Sets challenging goals that align with the WBG mission and is always looking to improve. Understands clients’ most pressing challenges and contributes to solutions. Organizes own work around client needs and is open to adapting or replacing existing methods to provide creative solutions. Takes personal responsibility for producing high quality work, identifying and informing of risks, and delivering results for clients.
Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries -
Keeps others fully informed to ensure integration and work consistency and displays a sense of mutuality and respect. Approaches conflicts as common problems to be solved. Seeks and listens to input from others to inform own decision making and openly shares information. Frames thinking/actions with a WBG corporate perspective in mind. Collaborates with own team, other teams, and functions as necessary to get the work done.
Create, Apply and Share Knowledge -
Applies critical thinking to current approaches, identifies areas for improvement, and tries new solutions that drive results. Considers own behavior in context of WBG’s values and mission and recognizes impact one has on others. Operates in ambiguity and changing needs and supports others to do the same. Contributes to the department’s and WBG’s body of knowledge by applying lessons learned and expertise. Actively invests in own knowledge and seeks feedback. Builds personal and professional networks within and beyond the work group.
Make Smart Decisions –
Seeks and analyzes facts, data and lessons of past experience to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others’ work. Applies cost/benefit analysis to meet work program objectives. Contributes to decision making by providing relevant risk-analysis. Shows initiative when necessary, and makes decisions in a timely manner within own area of responsibility.